Monday, September 5, 2011

MoBiLe MoNdAy!!



Okay y'all this is my first Mobile Monday!! =) Here goes nothing !!!! =)

                                                                    
                                           Dre'lyn eating his banana this morning at breakfast!


Willis and I impulsively bought new living room furniture today lol this is the couch and recliner!!


And the love seat!!


Another one of the couch, the color is called Aruba Chocolate!!


Here is the man of my life!! <3 As he sits in his new chair playing Xbox =) He LOVES his new chair !!


And Dre' LOVES sitting with daddy in his new chair =)


Caught them both off guard !! 



Well, today wasn't very eventful so there wasn't much variety but atleast I got my first one =) AAANNNDDD,... before anyone comments, Dre' does not usually have his paci during the day. He only get it when he goes to sleep. He had just woke up from his nap and I hadn't taken it yet. I know I don't have to explain myself but just an FYI for the people who were even THINKING of questioning why he still has one! LOL 

2 comments:

  1. lmao. To be honest I didn't even notice the binky! Jazereigh had one for a looonngg time, so I wouldn't have judged ya =) And YAY for linking up with me for Mobile Mondays, and YAY for new furniture! It looks awesome! I can't believe how big Dre is, ughhh =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I wasn't referring to you ;)but thank you!!! Thanks for the comment on the new furniture!! I love it =) And YESS!!! He is gettin super big. He is like running all over, jumping, talking more.. it's crazy!!! But I love all the new stuff he is doin and learning!! He is so freaking smart =) I think I'm gonna really like mobile mondays !!! haha it gives me a reason to post pictures to give my blog at least a little bit of excitement lmao !!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template and Design by perpetuallove.net