Saturday, September 3, 2011

Confession!!

Okay everyone, it's confession time lol .. I used to write poems. Not anything too wonderful (in my opinion) but I used to like to write. Like many other things, writing is something I'v kinda lost my way with after getting into my relationship and having a baby. Like most of you mommy's know, after babies come, we have less time for ourselves and the things we enjoy doin because it becomes ALL ABOUT BABY and what BABY wants!! Not that I mind doin that but sometimes I think about my writing and how I would like to have the time to get back into it. So what better way to do that then use my blog for it !!!!! =) I'v decided I'm gonna TRY to do a poem once a week. I can't promise a specific day every week but atleast once a week I will try and post one. I think I'm gonna start by posting my old poems before I try to write new ones lol ... so here goes nothing, hope y'all enjoy !!! Comments and critics are appreciated !!! For this first one, this does NOT apply to my life. I just wrote it. haha just so people don't think I'm talkin about myself!! .....


                                                                           Life

                              She was scared her whole life and never knew what real love was

    He would hit her and beat her constantly, and she thought "is that bad?, but that's what he always does."

      She doesn't know how much longer she can take it, especially now that she is pregnant with his kid.

                    She is terrified night and day but she can't seem to find the strength to walk away.

          Her baby is born and he begins to hit her too. The little baby's body all covered in black and blue.

She finally find the strength and leaves him after 14 years of abuse. She realizes, "I don't love you." She then   knows what she has to do.

           She now thinks night and day - 'How could he do that? Look what I put my child through.'

                              Her life has changed now and her child's too - but all I can say is .....

                                                          DADDY I HATE YOU!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this in December of 2002 so I was .......... 17 years old lol I'm sure I could do better work now but at 17 I thought this was pretty good lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template and Design by perpetuallove.net