Thursday, September 1, 2011

Disappointed in myself (lol)

Okay y'all, let's try this again lol .. I know I haven't been on my "blog" game in a while. But there have been a few things goin on here at home that have prevented me from being on my laptop, much less posting blogs. Even tho, posting probably would have helped me through this "strange" time right now. But none the less, I'm back and ready to go !! =)

Let me indulge a little on the reasons why I haven't been posting. Nothing like just putting out there for everyone to read and maybe understand why I haven't been around much.

About 2 months ago my boyfriend's sister came to live with us. She's 23 and she's a sweetheart. Well, most of the time lol .. She was living with us once before but things didn't work out for the time being. So she's back for another go 'round lol She is working p/t right now at Burger King just saving up some money before she goes into Job Corps. She, as of right now, should be leaving the second week of October. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind having her here, or any company for that matter, but it's just a little different having someone live with you. I'v never had anyone live with me besides Willis and Dre'lyn. So it's a little different and changes my routine a tiny bit, but for the most part everything still runs pretty smooth!

But while she has been here my little sister was also here for a couple weeks. She ended up goin back home, for some reason she didn't wanna be here with me which REALLY hurt me, and still does, but I just let her go home. I mean, I couldn't KEEP her here, so she went home =( that's a touchy subject for me ... so on top of that I'v also been workin tons of O/T. My supervisor was out for having surgery so i'v had to work extra hours. Which wouldn't normally bother me but since I only can sleep when Dre' sleeps, ... it's been a little more tiring lol anyways .... things have just been a little busier than normal but hopefully now that things have calmed down and I'm back to my normal working schedule, I will be able to post more !!!!!

It's nice being back! I need this "vent time" ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template and Design by perpetuallove.net