Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'mmm bacckk !!!!! =)

Hey everyone!! I'm back! I was out of commission for a few days. Well, not really, I was out of town visiting my parents and family with Dre'lyn for a few days, then I just haven't had the time to get any blogging done since I'v been back. But, I am back and that's what matters !!! =)

So .. since I missed my Monday Debate blog, I'm gonna do it for today. Here we go ...

------What is your opinion on same sex marriage ?!!?-----

My opinion, .... you can't help who you fall in-love with!! Nobody chose my mates for me so who am I to choose for someone else?!?! I fully support gay/lesbian marriage. Although this may sound rude but as long as it isn't forced on me or PUT in my face then I'm all for it !!!!

I'd like to hear some other points of view so let's hear it people !!!! =)

Have a wonderful day all  !!

2 comments:

  1. marriage is marriage.. I don't like anything put in my face haha! man & woman, woman & woman, man & man hahah! I do truly feel for people that want to be married and can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, as long as its not forced on me, then it's whatever. Everyone has a right to make their own decisions. I could go into what the Bible says about it, but it's not a topic I feel really strongly about either way. I hate heated debates over this stuff, cuz some people get really nasty! Like you said, you can't help who you fall in love with. And I agree with Renee, I also feel for those that can't marry the one they love. There's so many "straight" people out there that don't deserve the honor of making that commitment, they abuse the right. It's sad that gays/lesbians that may truly honor the sanctity of marriage are not given that privilege =(

    ReplyDelete

 

Template and Design by perpetuallove.net