Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just another Tuesday

Welp it's Tuesday so that means, back to work tomorrow! My work schedule is kind of confusing but, long story short, I work 7 days on and then have 7 off. It's not the end of my 7 off and it's back to work tomorrow night and 8pm sharp!! LOL, can you sense my enthusiasm?!? I sure hope NOT because, there's NONE there =) haha I'm a little relieved to be goin back to work this week, just to get away from the house and normal "mommy routine", don't get me wrong, I love my mommmy routine but sometimes for my 7 days it's nice to switch things up for a couple days! But the other half of me isn't to pleased about it. Willis' mom is visiting from MD this week and I'm gonna feel like a total bore!!! lol The days that I work, I literally don't do anything!! I have a very strict routine that I follow. I mean, even when I'm not at work my life can be pretty boring but you get the point!! I guess we'll see how it goes. The weather is supposed to be crap anyways so it's not like we can do much anyhow.

On a more positive note! The living room furniture Willis and I bought yesterday is so comfy!! See, I told you i'm random lol .. but it really is!! I steal Will's recliner when he's not home so i'm just chillin all laid out and it feels so good!! I'm thinking about takin me a little nap while Dre' is asleep !!


Nothing to exciting has happened so far today.. I think I may need to think of something else to blog about, my posts are pretty boring lmao !!! Any suggestions anyone ?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template and Design by perpetuallove.net