Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Friends

So as I'm sittin here at work, I work 3rd shift so yes I am rambling at 11pm lol. As I sit here, one thing crossed my mind! I was thinkin about my friend Marcy! Interesting story how we know each other, we actually met online. More common these days than it was 5-10 years ago but when you're married to the military (yes I was married, to a man in the Army) the internet tends to become your best friend and your only source of meeting people jus like you without goin to those stiff peopled-ass FRG meetings lol okay off topic,!! But anyways when I lived in NC at Ft. Bragg, I was on myspace (way back when myspace was the shit!!) lol I came across Ms. Marcy's page!! I noticed her mostly because she was one of the dedicated wives who made personalized icons, backgrounds and all kinds of stuff!! But anyhow, she added me as a friend and next thing I know, we are talkin online, then texting, and now 5 years later we are still talking!! She has shared alot of personal information with me, as I have with her. She is jus such a wonderful person!! She's a great mom!! Strong, hard working, dedicated wife and mother! Jus like many of us, she does what she has to do for her family and her children!! She has two beautiful little girls, and when I say beautiful, I literally mean BEAUTIFUL!! Like, possibly
the cutest little girls ever!! She is also currently pregnant with another little girl who I'm positive is gonna be jus as beautiful as her big sisters! Anyways, off subject again lol see!! Told you I was random!! lol My whole point of this post tonight was to let her know how much I appreciate her and her friendship! She actually has been there for me (even jus recently) through some pretty irritating "life stuff"! She listens and gives advice, she's never judgmental, or pushes her opinions on me, which is more than I can say for people I'v known and been "friends" with since I was little! She understands me and alot of what I talk to her about!! I jus want you to know Marc, that I truly treasure the friendship we have and are continuing to build!! I'm really enjoying get not know you better and vice versa!! You're an amazing woman and jus know that I'm always here for you!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was sweet of you Kasey =) Ya know I've had a super crappy day, it's always nice when someone does something totally random and unexpected to make me feel appreciated =) I am so glad we have managed to stay in touch all this time and am super happy to be getting to know you better too! <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Template and Design by perpetuallove.net